domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2007

Exercise: On Booking a Room


COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT WORD.

tomorrow, name, spell, book, stay, when, floor, like, night, much, reservation,

a) Hotel Beach House, can I _____ you?

b) I'm phoning to _____ a room.

a) _____ would you like to arrive?

b) Tomorrow.

a) How many nights are you going to _____ ?

b) Two nights.

a) What kind of room would you _____ ?

b) A double room with a shower.

a) Just a moment, I'll check. ... We have a nice room on the second _____.

b) How _____ is it?

a) It's $25 per person and _____, breakfast included.

b) That's a good price. I'd like to make a _____ for that room, please.

a) Very well. May I have your _____, please?

b) Conners.

a) Could you _____ that, please?

b) It's C-O-N-N-E-R-S.

a) Thank you for your reservation. See you _____.

No hay comentarios: